Taking a sunbath these days almost fills us with guilt or fear. Skin cancer is on the rise and we finally realize that too much sun rays can eventually kill us. There is a lot of hype and fluff floating around this topic. Sunprotective clothing or staying completely out of the sun are some of the main tips you hear. It is also recommended to use some sort of sunblock lotion to protect our skin. There are different SPF levels that are recommended and different techniques in regards to how often to apply a new layer of sun lotion.
For most people a sunblock 30 sun lotion is more than sufficient if re-applied every two hours and no more than 4 hours total are spent in direct sunlight. People with very sensitive skin should use a sun lotion with an SPF of 50 or 60 and stay out of direct sunlight where possible.
Too much sunlight exposure to your skin will increase the aging process dramatically. We already wrote about this in the past and can only repeat ourselfs due to the danger of sun rays to your health. To fight the aging of your skin you should use a combination of a) Sunblock Lotion and b) anti aging cream and c) a limited overall exposure to direct sun light.
- Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 30 – Peter Thomas Roth
- Peter Thomas Roth Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 30 – Peter Thomas Roth
- Peter Thomas Roth Chamomile Cleansing Lotion – Peter Thomas Roth
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 30 – Peter Thomas Roth
- Peter Thomas Roth Basics Kit – Peter Thomas Roth